California Workplace Benefits Webinar: Healthy Employees, Healthy Bottom Line
Small business owners spend their days concentrating on their particular specialty, but there's one thing they have in common: they all have to contend with a host of similar workforce issues.
Join Small Business Majority and business groups across the state for this webinar series discussing workforce and healthcare laws and programs that offer a competitive advantage for small businesses and help retain and attract employees.
- Covered California for Small Business (CCSB)—online health insurance marketplace where small businesses and can shop for health coverage for their needs and budget
- California's Paid Leave Program—employer obligations, employee eligibility requirements
- California's new paid sick days law
- Tools and resources to help you navigate the new laws and programs
A question and answer period will follow.
Did you know?
- Covered California open enrollment is Nov 1, 2018 to December 15, 2018 for individuals, families and the self-employed.
- Covered California for Small Business offers brand-name health plans that put you in control of your health insurance budget.
Tune in to learn more!