Congressman Harder's Small Business Workshop: Access to Capital 101
Join us at the Small Business Workshop, hosted by the office of Representative Harder, for an interactive presentation on the current small business funding landscape and funding options to help entrepreneurs and small business owners start and build scalable business in California.
Topics of discussion include:
- Overview of growth opportunities
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) resources
- Identifying forms of capital and alternative lending options
- Small Business Borrowers' Bill of Rights
- A brief overview of CalSavers, a new retirement saving program that will launch on July 1, 2019