Healthy Employees, Healthy Bottom Line
In this presentation, we explain paid family leave laws, paid sick day laws, the Affordable Care Act and other legislation that can impact small business owners.
Small business owners spend their days concentrating on their particular specialty, but there's one thing they have in common: they all have to contend with a host of similar workforce issues.
Join Small Business Majority, Arlington Business Partnership and business groups across the state for this presentation discussing workforce and healthcare laws and programs that offer a competitive advantage for small businesses and help retain and attract employees.
- Covered California for Small Business (CCSB)—online health insurance marketplace where small businesses and can shop for health coverage for their needs and budget
- California's Paid Leave Program—employer obligations, employee eligibility requirements
- California's new paid sick days law
- Tools and resources to help you navigate the new laws and programs
A question and answer period will follow.
Did you know?
- Covered California open enrollment is October 15, 2018 to January 15, 2019 for individuals, families and the self-employed.
- Covered California for Small Business offers brand-name health plans that put you in control of your health insurance budget.
Tune in to learn more!