How Small Businesses Can Get Covered During Open Enrollment for 2019
Join us for this free webinar where we'll discuss what the healthcare law means for California small businesses and how to enroll yourself or your employees in coverage for 2019. We'll also share information about healthcare resources available for entrepreneurs.
- Covered California – a one-stop shop online health insurance marketplace where small businesses and the self-employed can shop for health coverage for their needs and budget
- Small business tax credits (available to businesses and non-profits) – who is eligible for them and how to claim them
- New consumer protections
- How the law contains health insurance costs
- Employer and individual shared responsibility
- Tools and resources available for small businesses interested in learning more about the healthcare law
A question and answer period will follow.
For more information in advance of this series please visit the Covered California website at www.CoveredCA.com